Wednesday 5 January 2011

How's Robuchon for a hangover cure

I had an amazing New Year's Eve, but it left me seriously hungover. I still managed to drag myself out of bed for some dim sum with the parents, then headed off to Le Salon De Thé de Robuchon for tea and a good catch up with my friend.

I ended up going late though and sadly all the tea sets were gone (*SOB*) so we ordered scones and some pastries.

The Landmark, Central 




Gorgeous pastries!
Chestnut tart & Chocolate Hazelnut cake


Green Tea Latte
They forgot my Latte and so it only came after we finished the scones; that's probably why it just tasted really bitter. At least I could pretend that I was detoxing. Or something.

Happy New Year!!
I'm back in UK now and missing HK already! Time for some serious revision.
x

1 comment: