Wednesday 2 March 2011

Pedo Smile & Lola's

It was obsession at first sight when I showed my friend the pedo smile, and it has been an integral part of our friendship ever since. So I thought it was only appropriate that, for his birthday, I ordered Lola's cupcakes with his pedo face on it.



I have loved Lola's cupcakes for a while now, especially their peanut butter cupcake... These ones with the edible image on top turned out amazingly well. Needless to say, he was ecstatic. Yet another reason to love them!


When you collect your order from the store you also get a free mini cupcake and coffee. It was quite a task balancing a fragile box of cupcakes with a cup of coffee but I left feeling very happy about the whole experience.


Yea I've been away for a long long time.. but my final year exams are finally over! It's so weird to have my life back, I have no idea what to do with it. x

1 comment:

  1. Yay that exams are over and you may as well celebrate with Lola's cupcakes, even if it's for someone else's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete