Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas Antics


I was fortunate enough to come home last Friday, just before Heathrow airport was shut down. Cathay Pacific even offered me 500 pounds and free hotel accommodation to fly a day later, but my mum didn't want me to miss my sister's birthday so I rejected the offer. If I hadn't I would still be stuck in London now!

Don't get me wrong though, London is great. There are just so many Christmassy things to do.

Winter Wonderland @ Hyde Park

Someone decided to bring a touch of class to the market this year!



 I had:
Hog roast

Bratwurst

Bread filled with cheese and bacon
 

Pork knuckle and cabbage stew

I'm sorry, churros. I'll be back for you.
Lola's christmas gingerbread cupcake @ Selfridges



Very gingery indeed!


Spotted @ Oxford Circus
Santa playing crazy hyperactive guitar solos...


Hilarious. First time I have ever tipped an underground performer.

Have a great Christmas! Only a few days left. Hopefully the snow won't be too bad in London.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you managed to get home on time :) Winter Wonderland is fun though huh and I think I've also seen that same Santa!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that santa so much : P
    Belated Merry Christmas & HNY! Glad you managed to get back in time too! :) x

    ReplyDelete