Saturday 10 December 2011

Poison Apple

If Snow White was given this apple, I'd totally get why she took a bite.


What I love about the candles from D.L. and Co isn't just the fragrances themselves, but their unique designs that transform them into true works of art. I bought their mini skull candles in Harrods and have lusted after their other products for a long time...



I finally caved in and bought the mini version of the red apple during the black friday sale. Would have loved the full-sized version but I just bought a digital keyboard and felt too guilty! It's tiny so I don't think I'd ever want to use it... but the candle itself smells pretty amazing.





Some other things on my wish list...




The silver thorn apple candle and gold claw candle holder. Amaaaaaazing!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment