Sunday 27 March 2011

Pierre Hermé

If I'm the one buying macarons I'm not awfully experimental.




But I received a box of Pierre Hermé macarons lately as a thank you gift, and I was able to try a wider range of flavours.




Now I'm really not a fan of Turkish Delight as they always taste like soap to me, but the Rose macaron was amazingly delicate and fragrant. Other memorable ones were mint and matcha. Okay, now I'm officially hooked to Pierre Hermé! I can't really compare to Laduree as the last time I had those was over a year ago in Tokyo (from what I remember they were lovely too). But obviously they're much better than supermarket versions. Guys, do yourself a favour and get the real deal! 

I have to say though, the Paul macaron on steroids is in a league of its own...


I know I probably shouldn't, but I love it too.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment