Saturday 3 March 2012

Cathay Pacific x Agnès B travel kit



Last Christmas, I was upgraded to business class for my flight to Hong Kong and back. It just goes to show how much easier it is to be upgraded on flights to and from the US, as I've been flying to and from London for 7 years and never got upgraded! I've never been so well-fed and well-rested... feel so spoilt now.

Business class passengers were given in-flight travel kits designed by agnès b. My flights were only 2 weeks apart but the bag's design had changed already.







The skincare products by Murad were actually really useful and foam earplugs were also included, the same ones that I use in noisy places to protect from worsening of my tinnitus. The headphones in business class now have a noise-canceling function, which makes a massive difference.

The cute bags can be also used afterwards... Love them!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment